Hot, Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend
- 16 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can small artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (8 oz.) package regular cream cheese to room temp
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a Medium sauce pan mix sour cream, cream cheese, spinach, Mayonnaise, mozzarella and artichoke hearts until mixed together on low heat. Add garlic salt, pepper.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with remaining extra cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden and dip is bubbly. Serve hot with crackers, toasted bread or pita chips.