- Fresh flowers, herbs and candles are always a great centerpiece, your guests can take them home and they'll keep for a few days longer!!
- Keep it simple, limit the food and drinks. Have one alcoholic drink and one non-alcoholic drink and serve four larger food options instead of ten smaller ones.
- Start things flowing, having a drink poured & ready as the guests arrive.
- Have the guests mix their own creations at a bar you have set up with fresh fruit, ice and mixers.
- Prepare food ahead of time so you can enjoy time with guests.
- Use the BBQ grill whenever possible, that will keep the kitchen clean, the party light and the food healthy!
- Choose a theme, they work the best! Fourth of July, New Years, Kentucky Derby party or even Pirates! ...always a great way to entertain friends or family.